Want to take part in a user test for an invoicing application?May 3rd, 2010
Hello. We basically want to peak over your shoulder as you use our software to make it better. We’re doing a few tests this week which should take around 30 minutes each and we’re giving out $30 Amazon gift certificates as a thank you. The test can take place either remotely (in the comfort of your own desk) or we could come and visit if you’re in around Toronto. Interested? Please answer the following questions and email me at email@example.com
The questions are as follows (short answers are great):
- What’s your business name and website address?
- How many employees are at your company?
- What’s your title and what do you do?
- What invoicing method do you use today?
- How do I get in touch with you (phone, email & city)?
- When would be a best time for the test this week (time and time zone)?
Please let me know.
UPDATED: Thanks to all the people who replied and signed up. The test is now over and I received some awesome feedback. I really appreciate it.
Need UI Inspiration?
Hi I'm Jakub and I wanted to share with you some of my better UI sketches to inspire your line of work. I've been sketching user interfaces with paper/electronically for over a decade. Subscribe today, and I'll share 5 of my better sketches with you over the next 5 days. How is that? :)