SimpleDiagramsDecember 3rd, 2009
SimpleDiagrams is a very light weight AIR application for creating diagrams which has been just released early last month. This little and simple project has been started by Daniel McQuillen with the intention of describing user experience flows. Speaking to Daniel, he might be willing to incorporate some pieces of the Interactive Sketching Notation in future versions. Look out! :) In his own words, some of the features include:
* Drag, drop and size symbols from libraries
* Add photos and post-notes
* Various background styles (chalkboard, whiteboard, etc.)
* Save diagrams on your computer
* Export your diagram to PNG
Try it out here.