Remote Collaborative SketchingFebruary 25th, 2012
Jeff recently has been experimenting with a remote sketching technique in a distributed team scenario. In the article, he describes the setup, technique and learnings in great detail. Interesting things that were mentioned included:
- use of multiple Skype accounts, cameras and dual monitors (to see both the sketches and the team in parallel)
- initial priming of participants
- use of an excel spreadsheet for rapid idea generation
- use of 1 and 6 screen per page templates
- facilitation of a 8 person team
Awesome work and thanks for sharing!
Credits: Jeff Gothelf
Need UI Inspiration?
Hi I'm Jakub and I wanted to share with you some of my better UI sketches to inspire your line of work. I've been sketching user interfaces with paper/electronically for over a decade. Subscribe today, and I'll share 5 of my better sketches with you over the next 5 days. How is that? :)