Special Offer: World Usability Day BundleNovember 9th, 2011
Happy World Usability Day from the guys over at Optimal Workshop! An awesome bundle of online usability tools is up for grabs on World Usability Day up until this Thursday, November 10! This year a bunch of User Experience (UX) organizations have put together a basket of complementary training and tools for the World Usability Day Bundle. The bundle is only available for 48 hours and includes an incredible package of UX tools at more than 70% off the usual price.
This year’s World Usability Day Bundle is priced at $1,370 (pretty much the same as last year) and includes more than $5,000 worth of subscriptions. The individual components of the bundle are:
- Usability Professionals’ Association: 4 video seminars and a live webinar.
- OptimalSort: Remote card sorting.
- Treejack: Test and validate your IA.
- Loop11: Test the user-experience of any website.
- OpenHallway: Record a/v screencasts of user testing sessions.
- SnapEngage: Live chat with your site visitors and customers.
- ConceptShare: Markup visual designs collaboratively
- HotGloo: Rapid collaborative wireframing.